Thanks

John

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2022, at 5:19 PM, Mike Sluyski (msluyski) <msluyski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I have a presentation for faw_valid as well will send to you asap. Likely Sunday. Still gathering some feedback.

Get Outlook for Android

From: John D'Ambrosia <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2022 4:34:40 PM
To: STDS-802-3-DWDM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-DWDM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_DWDM] 23 May 2022 Webpage Update

All,

Material for Monday’s meeting has been uploaded - https://www.ieee802.org/3/cw/public/22_0523/index.html.

Please note I am waiting for data for Winston Way that will be uploaded as soon as available.

Please review the agenda and the proposed timeline for 802.3cw to request WG ballot at the July Plenary.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information of Acacia Communications, Inc. or its business partners and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message (or any attachments). If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you. For more information about Acacia Communications, Inc., please visit us at

Acacia Communications Inc.