[802.3_DWDM] Webpage Updates

Title: Webpage Updates

All,

I want to thank everyone for a very successful meeting for our task force today.  I have made the following updates to the webpages

1.      Draft minutes have been uploaded to the 5/16 and 5/23 pages.  I will be working on getting attendees added, but had the rest of the minutes ready to go.

2.      I uploaded the motions slides from todays meeting onto the 5/23 page.

3.      Final responses to comments submitted against D1.5 have been updated

a.      By Clause - https://www.ieee802.org/3/cw/comments/D1p5/8023cw_D1p5_comments_final_by_clause.pdf

b.      By ID - https://www.ieee802.org/3/cw/comments/D1p5/8023cw_D1p5_comments_final_by_ID.pdf

4.      I will be sending out an invite  for the 6/20 meeting announced today.  Look for emails to come shortly.

My thanks again.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force