From: jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 11:51 AM
To: STDS-802-3-DWDM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 20 June TF Meeting Webpage

All,

The webpage for the 20 Jun meeting has been uploaded - https://www.ieee802.org/3/cw/public/tf_interim/22_0620/index.html

Please note the following –

·       Chief Editor’s Report – currently the file is not uploaded, but the link is active.  As I am taking PTO the remainder of this week, I have prepared the webpage and asked our chief editor, Tom Issenhuth, to upload his report, and inform the reflector when it is available.

·       The proposed response to the OIF liaisons has been uploaded.  Please note that under key technical developments I have “Other?” highlighted.  If any individuals feel that there are any other key technical developments made that are noted, please bring this to my attention.

As a reminder in this meeting, we will be seeking approval from the Task Force to request to proceed to WG Ballot at the July 2022 Plenary.

Also All interim teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an interim meeting teleconference:

·       IEEE SA patent policy

·       IEEE SA Copyright Policy

·       IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.