[802.3_DWDM] Call For Editor

Title: Call For Editor

All,

The current editor of IEEE P802.3cw Clause 155, David Lewis, will be stepping down as editor at the end of the year, as he will be progressing into the next phase of his life.

Before going on I want to thank David for his time as Clause 155 Editor, as well as all of his contributions to IEEE 802.3 over the years.

With that said, we will need to find his replacement.

Please note that in addition to being the Clause 155 Editor, the ideal candidate is someone who would also be willing to step into a similar role in the proposed IEEE P802.3dj project if a coherent baseline were adopted for any of the proposed objectives.

With this need in mind, I am asking any interested individuals to contact Tom Issenhuth, the IEEE P802.3cw chief editor, and Matt Brown, the anticipated Chief Editor for the anticipated IEEE P802.3dj project.  These two gentlemen can answer any questions a potential candidate may have.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force