From: Mark Nowell <mnowell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at 4:23 PM
To: 100G OPTX <STDS-802-3-100G-OPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Proposed Agenda for 802.3cu ad hoc - Wed 7/3

Hi,

The proposed agenda for the IEEE P802.3cu Task Force ad hoc on July 3rd is as follows. (please note we have 3 presentations which is tight for our scheduled 1hr duration.  We will try and complete within an hour but if there is no opposition I will extend the meeting by 15 mins if necessary:

  • Approve agenda
  • Approve previous ad hoc minutes
  • Patent reminder
  • Participant reminder
  • P802.3cu Task Force Ad hoc:
    • “Task Force Update” – Mark Nowell (5 mins)
    • 802.3cu: 400GBASE-LR4 fiber propagation penalty” – Marco Mazzini (15 mins)
    • “Nomenclature” – Chris Cole  (15 mins)
    • “PMD penalty for single link 400GBASE-LR4” – Jose Castro (15mins)
    • “Suggested P802.3cu SMF specification” – Rick Pimpinella (presentation posted but we may not have time to review).

 Call information is posted at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/public/cu_adhoc/

*Slides to be posted in Ad Hoc area as soon as possible.  http://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/public/cu_adhoc/cu_archive/index.html

 Regards,  Mark