[802.3_100G-OPTX] P802.3cu early draft available

Dear Colleagues,

Gary Nicholl and Dave Lewis have been working hard to incorporate the adopted baselines into the previously shared spec template they have developed.

I have posted D0.2 in the private area:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/private/index.html

We’ve not met in a F2F meeting yet where the PW has been shared.  I won’t be able to send PW to the reflector but can send it privately if anyone is interested in reviewing.  The 802.3 Working Group UserID and PW will work as always.

This draft is not being released for formal comment review, but the editors would appreciate any comments or feedback on the draft. Comments can be forwarded to the editors via email.

Regards,  Mark