[802.3_100G-OPTX] New spec D0.4 available

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you to everyone who provided feedback to the editorial team on the last draft.  The latest update (D0.4) is now available and posted here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/private/index.html

As before, our chief editor Gary Nicholl is looking for an ad hoc process of review on the draft until we complete our adoption of all the baselines.

Many thanks to Gary and David Lewis in doing all the editorial changes.  Also a special call out to Pete Anslow who has gone above and beyond (as usual) with excellent and comprehensive review and feedback.

As before, Gary will be happy to receive any ad hoc feedback and comments on the draft.

Regards,  Mark