[802.3_B400G_ELEC] Proposed agenda for 20 April 2023 electrical ad hoc

Dear colleagues,

The proposed agenda for the 20 April 2023 electrical ad hoc meeting is as follows:

The following is a list of contributions for the meeting:

I plan to take a set of informal straw polls at this week’s electrical ad hoc meeting on the topic of “AUI BER targets”.  The straw polls are directional only and intended to help me, as your electrical track chair, determine where there is consensus (or not) and what are the next steps to help the group move forward towards baseline proposal adoption in the coming months.

Meeting details are available on the 802.3 calendar: https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

All teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an IEEE meeting teleconference:
·       IEEE SA patent policy
·       IEEE SA Copyright Policy
·       IEEE SA Participation Policy and IEEE Code of Ethics and IEEE Code of Conduct
All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.

Thanks, Kent