[802.3_B400G_ELEC] P802.3dj electrical ad hoc proposed agenda - 17 August

Dear colleagues,

The proposed agenda for the 17 August 2023 electrical ad hoc meeting is as follows:
        • Approve Agenda
        • Ad Hoc Charter
        • Review IEEE SA Policies (http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html  / included)
                ○ IEEE SA Patent Policy
                ○ IEEE SA Participation Policy
                ○ IEEE SA Copyright Policy
        • Presentations/Discussion
                ○ See below
        • Straw polls

The following is a list of contributions for the meeting:

I will be reducing the meeting duration to 3 hours based on the submitted contributions and expected straw polls.  Please expect another announcement later today when the presentations are made available on the website.

As an ad hoc, no decisions (i.e. motions) will be made.  However, I will conduct straw polls to test the group’s consensus on certain topics.

Meeting details are available on the 802.3 calendar: https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

All teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an IEEE meeting teleconference:
·       IEEE SA patent policy
·       IEEE SA Copyright Policy
·       IEEE SA Participation Policy and IEEE Code of Conduct
All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html

Thanks, Kent