From: Rubén Pérez-Aranda <rubenpda@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 6:16 AM
To: STDS-802-3-25GAUTO-POF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_25GAUTO_POF] BASE-U PCS/PMA: request for more information

Hi colleagues,

Today, my straw-poll to adopt BASE-U PCS  and PMA sublayers defined in P802.3cz/D3.01 for P802.3dh resulted in that most of the people think more information is needed to make decisions. I would like to receive feedback from you about which topics you consider more information and details are needed. I will do my best to prepare specific contributions that can help to you in understanding that this proposal is the most suitable one for this project.

I appreciate your questions and feedback.

Rubén Pérez-Aranda