[802.3_25GAUTO_POF] Notice of 802.3dh May interim meeting

Dear 802.3dh members,

I regret to tell you that I cannot attend the May interim meeting due to my health problem.

And I am sorry that the notice of May interim meeting is delayed.

802.3dh Interim will be held from 9AM (CDT, UTC-5) on Wednesday, May 17th. (Please check 802.3 meeting calendar)

Mr. David Law will be kind enough to be a chair on behalf of me.

For your reference, the meeting link is as follows:

https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=m35c4b97ea21cfc47527e129a33b2a7d8

Meeting number (access code): 2337 910 3153

Meeting password: 33J2hfDQQMN

I have not received any request of contribution for May interim. And I am not ready to present the responses to action items.  The main agenda of next meeting will be review of minutes of March Plenary.

I have posted the minute in 802.3dh web site, and please review it in advance.

The link to the minutes:

https://www.ieee802.org/3/dh/public/Mar_2023/P802d3dh_minutes_20230314_w_attendee.pdf

David,

Thank you very much for your help.

I am sorry for the delay caused by my health problem.  I hope I will recover by next plenary meeting.

Best regards,

Yuji