[802.3_25GAUTO_POF] No meetings from next week

Dear P802.3dh members,

As you know, the motion to forward PAR withdrawal of P802.3dh was approved in the 802.3 WG closing plenary in last week.

Although P802.3dh is still valid until PAR withdrawal will be approved at next NesCon in next January, I regret to decide pause of the activities of P802.3dh.

Therefore, no more P802.3dh meetings from next week.

We would like to thank everyone for their cooperation so far.

Best regards,

Yuji Watanabe, AGC