[802.3EEESG] May interim question - need to do this again

I hate to do this to you, but I misread the request, so I have to ask again.

1.  Would changing the schedule to meet MONDAY, Wednesday and Thursday
in the mornings only

    A. Cause me not to attend EEESG

    B. Enable me to attend, therefore I would attend

    C. Makes no difference to me.

Please let me know no later than Thursday, March 29th.

I apologize for making you do this again.

Mike