[802.3EEESG] please plan on staying late for the closing plenary report Thursday, July 19th

Folks,

I will be sending out a meeting notice and call for presentations when I
get the May meeting minutes and modified objectives posted, hopefully
later today.  I wanted to send this request out out now since many of
you are making hotel reservation.   Please plan on staying late
Thursday, July 19th as we will be asking the 802.3 working group to
approve our PAR, critters and objectives.  Given the issues in the HSSG,
I believe we will be starting and ending our time in the closing plenary
late, so please plan accordingly.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Energy Efficient Ethernet Study Group