[802.3EEESG] September interim work

Folks,

The September interim meeting will be during the week of the 10th.  We
will meet Tuesday though Thursday and will begin to hear technical
presentations but we cannot choose any solutions or make any decisions
affecting the project.  This meeting is a good opportunity for consensus
building.    I will issue a call for presentations soon.  Interim
meeting information is available at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/seoul_1_0907.html

Once again, I congratulate the study group for meeting this milestone in
our project and I very much appreciate your efforts.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Energy Efficient Ethernet Study Group