[802.3AZ] Reminder - 802.3az TF meeting and call for presentations

Folks,

This is a gentle reminder that the next 802.3az Task Force meeting will
be at the March IEEE 802 2008 Plenary Meeting during the week of March
16th.  Meeting details may be found at
http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/sessions/47/index.php.  Please make
your reservations as soon as possible.  Pre-registration closes at 6 PM
PT, Friday, February 29.

The Task Force will be meeting all day Tuesday and Wednesday, and
Thursday morning until noon.  We will continue to work towards
developing a baseline at this meeting.

Presenters may submit your request per the guidelines at the Procedure
for Presenters web page:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/presentproc.html

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by *Wednesday, March
12th*.  Presentations should be mailed to me at mjbennett@ieee.org.
Please remember that any requests for time or submissions of
presentation material containing restrictive notices will be rejected.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force