[802.3AZ] Interim meeting information and comment tool for task force review

Folks,

The meeting and hotel registration information for the Interim meeting
was sent to the reflector yesterday and a note regarding a bug in the
registration page was sent this morning. This bug only affects those who
have a "dot" in their e-mail address preceding the @; please read the
message for details.   For those of you who are planning to attend the
Interim I recommend making your hotel reservations soon.  There will be
a joint meeting with 802.1 on Monday, September 15th.  We will meet
Tuesday, September 16th though Thursday, September 18th between 8:30 AM
and 5 PM each day.  In a couple of weeks there will be an announcement
sent to the reflector, beginning the task force review of D0.9.  We will
use the comment tool for this review.  You may download the comment tool
from here:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/tools/Generic_Commenting_Tool.zip
<http://www.ieee802.org/3/ar/public/tools/CM_Cmt_Tool.zip>   There is
also a link to frequently asked questions regarding comments and
balloting in the tools directory.  We are not balloting drafts in Task
Force review, but it would be good to understand the balloting process
before we proceed to Working Group ballot.  Please download the tool and
get familiar with it.   I will send the review schedule and more
information regarding the review and comment process in the announcement
later this month.

Best regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force