[802.3AZ] our interim meeting was very productive

Dear colleagues,

The Seoul interim meeting was very productive. We resolved all comments received on draft 0.9 and chartered our editors to create draft 1.0 for task force review beginning the first week in October. Keep an eye on the reflector for the next comment review schedule. Thanks to those who provided comments on d0.9 the editors for their hard work in producing the draft and responding to comments!

Best regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet