Re: [802.3AZ] Comments posted

Folks,

I received some comments on 802.3az D1.0 after the deadline. Some were just sent late and some came late because of email issues.

I am collating all of these and also checking to see if I missed any. As soon as I am done with that, an updated PDF will be provided. Comments that were received after the deadline will be identified as being late.

Regards,

Sanjay