[802.3AZ] Completion of the P802.3az Task Force

Dear colleagues,

With the approval and publication of IEEE Std 802.3az-2010, the work of our Task Force is complete.
As such, the web area for the project has been archived as has been done for past projects. The web
pages and associated materials will be maintained by the standing Maintenance Task Force.

IEEE Std 802.3az-2010 is available from the IEEE: http://www.ieee802.org/3/purchase/index.html

Also, the reflector for 802.3az, this reflector, will be deactivated shortly.

Once again I would like to thank everyone who worked on the project. It has been my
privilege to Chair this effort and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Best regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy-Efficient Ethernet

Phone: 510.486.7913