[802.3_EPOC] Meeting in Beijing

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group,

Many of you have asked me about a potential meeting
in Beijing. I began the process of arranging this
meeting when we were in Waikoloa, and I am continuing
to work with the potential host and the IEEE 802.3
Working Group officers to make it happen. We are not
quite ready to announce the details yet, but we are
getting close.

I am very happy about the prospect of being able to
hold a meeting in Beijing, and from the number of
inquiries that I have received, it appears that many
of you are looking forward to it as well. I must ask
for your patience for a few more days to allow us
to finalize the details.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group