Re: [802.3_EPOC] Materials from 1/2/13 MMP Ad-hoc and plan for 1/4/13 MMP Ad-hoc

Jorge,

I was under the impression that presentations on the topic of technical
challenges associated with MMP implementation have been already presented
and discussed in detail at the meetings. I am not sure how presenting the
same material in a new form helps move us forward in any way.

Perhaps a list of questions on specific aspects of already presented
technical challenges would be a better way to move forward? That would give
time to prepare concise and comprehensive answers to the benefit of this
ad-hoc. I fear that we if we start discussion on the phone, we'll get lost
in details again.

Regards

Marek