[STDS-802-3-EPOC] presentation requests received for upcoming Norfolk meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force participants,

I received the following presentation requests for the upcoming Norfolk, Virginia meeting:

Presenter (sorted by first name, affiliation)

Affiliation(s)

Title

Requested Time

Avi Kliger, Duane Remein

Broadcom, Huawei

Upstream Framing

0:30

Duane Remein, Avi Kliger

Huawei, Broadcom

PHY Link Frame adjustments to align with US Superframe

0:30

Duane Remein, Avi Kliger

Huawei, Broadcom

Clause 45 changes for US Superframes

0:30

Ed Boyd

Xingtera

Upstream data detector and rate limiting

0:30

Leo Montreuil

Broadcom

Using Burst Marker to signal Start and Stop RE with Upstream Data

0:30

Leo Montreuil

Broadcom

Scrambler for 802.3bn EPoC

0:20

Leo Montreuil

Broadcom

Upstream Probe Sequence for 802.3bn

0:15

Leo Montreuil

Broadcom

Upstream PHY Discovery Preamble for 802.3bn

0:15

Leo Montreuil

Broadcom

Upstream Fine Ranging Preamble for 802.3bn

0:15

Leo Montreuil

Broadcom

Upstream PHY Link Pilot Pattern for 802.3bn

0:15

Rich Prodan

Broadcom

Downstream frequency interleaving for EPoC overview

0:15

Please let me know if I missed anyone's request and/or any corrections to the above.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Communications Group