Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Delay through the PHY

Mark,

I think there is value in clarifying an action item, if it is already on the
list of things to be done. I think, though, that getting PCS and PMA details
completed should come first. Then it is easy to asses delay (min/max)
imposed by individual layers and functions and then add tolerances on top,
based on feedback from implementors.

As a side note - a TBD could be emphasized with an editorial note indicating
that the value is under discussion and maintained in the draft even when it
goes into WG ballot. It will likely attract plenty of comments, but it is
something we can deal with when we get to that stage of the project.

Marek