From: Marek Hajduczenia <mxhajduczenia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2024 8:01 AM
To: STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; STDS-802-YANG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Law, David <dlaw@xxxxxxx>; adam.healey@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Jon Lewis <jon.lewis@xxxxxxxx> <Jon.Lewis@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Interim Meeting Announcement - IEEE P802.3.1b interim electronic meeting - 24 June 2024

Dear Colleagues,

This is an announcement of an electronic-only interim Meeting for IEEE P802.3.1b Task Force, scheduled for the 24th of June, 2024. The call information can be found on the IEEE 802.3 Call and Meeting calendar (see: https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html)

This meeting will be focused on addressing the 5 received comments, which are posted at the regular location (https://www.ieee802.org/3/1/b/comments/index.html), and progressing the draft to the IEEE SA ballot.

I want to remind all teleconference meeting participants to review the following documents prior to participation in an IEEE 802.3 meeting teleconference:

• IEEE SA patent policy

• IEEE SA Copyright Policy

• IEEE SA Participation Policy and Code of Ethics

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia

Chair, IEEE P802.3.1 (IEEE 802.3.1b) Ethernet SMIv2 Data Model Definitions (revision) Task Force