[8023-POEP] Plenary meeting info

All:

We have been assigned the following meeting space:

* Wednesday – Singapore room from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM

* Thursday – Singapore room from 8:00 AM to noon

Please note the start time – 8:00 A.M. !!!  We have only a day and a half and we really need to start on time.  The Singapore meeting room is not in the same part of the Hyatt as the registration table or the hotel rooms.  To get to the Singapore walk through the hallway that is located between the registration desk and the concierge desk and go down the escalators two floor below the lobby level.

I was late getting the presentations to our web master, but I would expect them on the website this evening so that you can down load these prior to the meeting.  For the record – I have the following presentations:

IEEE802.3poep Study Group Economical Analysis - Yair Darshan

IEEE802.3poep Study Group How Power Management reduce system costs - Yair Darshan

PoE Plus Output Voltage Specification - Tom Diamond

Feasibility of 4 Pair power/Gigabit Ethernet in the Midspan - Joe Dupuis

DC Current Imbalance Due To Conductive And Inductive Elements - Steve Ellsworth

Thermal Effects of PoE Phantom Current on Magnetics - Hank Hinrichs

Power over Ethernet Plus  via Midspan over 4 wire pairs – Ron Nordin

Cable Temperature Rise from Power Over Ethernet Applications – Ron Nordin

IEEE 802.3 POEP Study Group Safety considerations for POE and POEplus - Arkadiy Peker

If there were more than one author on the presentation I only listed the first one, my apologies to those slighted.  If you have sent me a presentation and it is not present, please send it again it is probably on my PC at 3Com and I can’t get it from there anymore.  Also, a few of you still owe me a presentation and I hate to tell you but it is not too late to get one to me so you are not off the hook.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack

Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products

50 Phillippe Cote St.

Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686

Fax: +1 603 222 580