[8023-POEP] Classification Action Item from this Morning

Dear 802.3at TF

On this morning's classification ad-hoc I had the action item to contact the .3at Chair, Mike, and request that he schedule a time next week for the TF to look the purpose/requirements for classification along with a list of items that classification proposals should be evaluated against before we select a scheme.

Also since there was a lot of input from system folks I was requested to ask that he announce when this discussion would take place during the week at the openning plenary on monday so that system and other folks that may be participating in multiple TFs are aware.

So I'm confirming that I have emailed and spoken to Mike and he is aware of it.

See you all in Denver
--
Wael William Diab
Director of Marketing, Broadcom