[8023-POEP] Interim meeting

All:

I have received several enquiries about plans for the next interim, many more than usual, and I’ve been answering them one at a time.  Today, Chad sent me an enquiry that finally prompted me to understand why all the fuss.

We are not meeting in Korea, we are very very likely meeting in Austin.  Nothing has been finalized yet; however, it would take divine intervention to get the Korea meeting back on for this May.

Cheers

Mike

PS – Thanks to Chad for mentioning why he was asking, I’d of answered a dozen more e-mails before I figured out what was going on.

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686
Fax: +1 603 222 8580