From: owner-stds-802-3-poep@xxxxxxxx <owner-stds-802-3-poep@xxxxxxxx>
To: STDS-802-3-POEP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-POEP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu Apr 13 10:18:08 2006
Subject: [8023-POEP] Classification Ad Hoc

All,

I am planning to start the Classification Ad Hoc
meetings next week.  We will meet each Wednesday until
the Austin meeting.  The meetings are to be limited to
1 hour and commence at:

12am Tokyo
8 am Los Angeles
11am New York
4 pm London

The following is the call-in information.  Note that
the call-in number is not always the same.

Access code: 80238023

4/19 (620)782-2200
4/26 (620)782-2200
5/03 (641)297-5500