[8023-POEP] Power management discussions during ad-hoc - part II

Clay et al,

Here is part 2 of my stateful power management proposal for discussion
during power ad-hocs. This should be viewed as a follow on to the
stateless vs stateful presentation - this is a detailed proposal of a
stateful management mechanism.

Thank you for your attention,

Hugh.

Hugh Barrass wrote:

> Clay and others,
>
> Here is a mini-presentation to spur discussions on the merits of
> stateful vs stateless management for PoEplus. Please feel free to
> comment on this over the reflector as a prelude to discussion during
> the ad-hoc call next week.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hugh.

Stateful_details_02.pdf