Re: [8023-POEP] What's the max voltage drop thru a midspan?

Hi Steve,

I see your point but the text states that the Mid-span 'shall not alter
the transmission requirements of the permanent link.' so it really depends
if the DC Current carrying capacity and the Resistance are considered
'transmission requirements' or not.

Regards,
  David