Re: [8023-POEP] Fun and interesting presentation for review on Wednesday :-)

It's great to see a proposal "to implement the control via the OAM protocol" as suggested in comment #121, that I sent during 802.3ah Balloting Sponsors:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/d3_1/D3_1_proposed_responses.pdf

It would be also nice to implement the comment #120, to supply emergency power in 802.3ah EFM over copper.

José

Hugh Barrass wrote:

OK, I was kidding. It's really an updated L2 management proposal. If we don't get time to review it on Wednesday then we can swap comments via email.

Hugh.

begin:vcard
fn:Jose Morales Barroso
n:Morales Barroso;Jose
org:L&M Data Communications
adr:;;Ctra. Pozuelo a Humera, 63 - Ch.39;Madrid;;28224;Spain
email;internet:jmb@xxxxxxxxx
title:Director
tel;work:+ 34 91 352 41 31
x-mozilla-html:TRUE