Re: [8023-POEP] Classification Ad Hoc Meeting Notice and Call-In Info

All,

The discussion last week was interesting. The subject of nomenclature
was discussed and it led to a discussion about the orthogonality (or
otherwise) of PoE device characteristics. However there was no agenda or
proposal submitted and it was impossible to draw any conclusions from
the meeting.

As a result, I would like to set an agenda, with contributions for
discussion this week (Aug 16th, 8.00am PDT). With Clay absent, I will
ask for contributions for discussion on L2 protocol issues or
nomenclature. If I do not receive any contributions by 7.30am PDT (i.e.
30 minutes before the call) then I will cancel the meeting. Please send
contributions for discussion to the reflector.

Also, I will be absent next week (Aug 23rd) and I will not be able to
chair any call.

Hugh.