[8023-POEP] September meeting arrangements

Colleagues:

The meeting is fast approaching and the hotel is starting to get a little concerned about the room bookings.  Please take the time now and book your room as the cut off date is September 1.  As always, the room booking help to defray the cost of the meeting rooms, so we need to book at the meeting hotel, which is:

  Hilton Knoxville

  501 West Church Avenue

  Knoxville, Tennessee

  United States 37902-2591

  Tel: +1-865-523-2300

  Fax: +1-865-525-6532

Please see  http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/knoxville_1_0906.html for complete meeting information and the link to the hotel's IEEE booking site.  We (802.3at) will be meeting Tuesday through Thursday.

Should you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686
Fax: +1 603 222 8580