[8023-POEP] Meeting dates

I have been asked to clarify my last message regarding the upcoming meeting.

The official meeting agenda can be found at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/monterey_1_0107.html

We will be meeting on Wednesday through Friday, and I expect to go until Friday at 5:00 PM.  I realize that staying late on Friday is difficult on some; however, we have just received the TIA report and would hope that we can make some progress and therefore will need the time.

BTW - I have a record of having sent this basic information Dec 18, but can’t find on the reflector archive or in my own inbox????

Cheers

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686
Fax: +1 603 222 8580