[8023-POEP] Basketball Court...

Title: Basketball Court...

Hello IEEE802.3at colleagues,

I am checked into the hotel (Caribe Royale) and I see that the Directory of Services lists a Basketball court.  I think it would be a blast to do a little pick up game - what do you think?  Unicast if interested.  We should be able to get at least 3 on 3.

How about Tuesday after the meeting?  We can meet at the court and play till we get tired… or 5 minutes, whichever happens first  :-)

I'll see if they have a ball at the front desk, if not, I will buy one locally.

-Bill

PS - I have not played basketball with adults in… I can't remember…. So, I play about as good as I look like I do  :-)   This will be an amateur game!