Re: [8023-POEP] Page number in PDF

D0.9 has correct page numbering, as opposed to D0.8, which did not.
The front matter is numbered 'i' through 'xiv,' and the Clause is
numbered '1' through '116.'

When viewed in Adobe Reader, pages are indicated by both their logical
and physical number. For example, one might be on page xiii (13 of
130) or maybe page 22 (36 of 130).

When submitting comments, please use the LOGICAL page number: that
which is printed at the bottom of the page.

Thanks, and good luck.

-matt