[8023-POEP] Richfield Interim meeting

Don't forget!  Each person attending in Richfield will be required to check in at the reception desk and get a name badge.  Also, you will pick up your access code and instructions for internet access.  To smooth the process I need a list in advance of the attendees.  So far only seven people have confirmed.  If you are attending, please send me an email (chad.jones@ieee.org) and let me know whether you are coming for the maintenance meeting on Wednesday along with the Thurs-Fri interim.

Please take a minute now to reply so we can have all the work done in advance of the meeting.

Chad Jones