From: owner-stds-802-3-poep@IEEE.ORG
[mailto:owner-stds-802-3-poep@IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of D. Matthew Landry
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 10:38 PM
To: STDS-802-3-POEP@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [8023-POEP] P802.3at/D1.0 Comments Published

IEEE P802.3at Task Force members and STDS-802-3-POEP list subscribers:

Your comment editor, Chad Jones, has organized the comment database for
D1.0.

He has published the complete set of comments sorted in a couple of
different manners for your perusal and enjoyment. The URLs for those
publications can be found below.

For those attending the plenary meeting in Atlanta, please take some
time to verify that your comments have been received and imported. We
also ask that you come prepared to aid in the resolution of others'
comments by having read and understood the issues at hand.

At this time, the comment editor is no longer accepting comments for
inclusion in the D1.0 comment database.

Thank you for your enthusiastic participation in the review of the
document!

--
D. Matthew Landry,
Editor -

and

Chad Jones,
Comment Editor -

P802.3at DTE Power via MDI Enhancements TF

------------------
HOW TO ACCESS THE COMMENTS

The collection of comments for all drafts can be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/at/comments/

The specific comments files generated at the close of the D1.0 comment
period can be found below. The first file lists all comments in order
according to the clause which they reference. The second file sorts
comments in the order in which they were entered into the database:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/at/comments/D1.0/P802d3at_D1p0_premtg_by_clause
.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/3/at/comments/D1.0/P802d3at_D1p0_premtg_by_ID.pdf