[8023-POEP] D1.0 comments from November plenary posted

Colleagues -

The various comment files coming out of the November plenary meeting
of the P802.3at Task Force have been posted at the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/at/comments/

At that location you may find various filtered PDFs of the comment database.

Of particular interest are the buckets of unresolved comments that
will be the focus of our next meeting. Hopefully the intervening time
will see the activity of various ad hocs and individuals trying to
come to consensus on resolving these last comments.

Thank you all for your help in getting so much of the comment database
resolved or at least meaningfully sorted. I look forward to seeing you
in January.

- matt

--
D. Matthew Landry