[8023-POEP] Reminder - 350uH Ad Hoc conference call Tuesday December 11th

Colleagues,

As agreed at the last 350uH Ad Hoc conference call - and announced on the
IEEE P802.3at reflector on 26th Nov 2007 - the next conference call will
be held on Tuesday December 11th at 9.00AM Pacific time. Below is a brief
proposed agenda for the call along with dial in information. I have
scheduled the call for 2 hours.

If you do intend to join the call please ensure that you review the
IEEE-SA PatCom slides [
http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf ] prior to the start
of the conference call. At the start of call I will ask that everybody
confirms that they have read this material - if anybody hasn't we will
pause the call until they confirm that they have done so.

Regards,
  David Law

Proposed Agenda
---------------

[1] Patent policy
[2] Review contributions (if any)
[3] Discuss next meeting / call of adhoc

Meeting information
-------------------

CALL DATE:            Nov-07-2007  (Wednesday)
CALL TIME:            09:00 AM Pacific time
DURATION:             2 hr

LEADER:               Mr David Law
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 65419

For security reasons, the passcode and the leader's name will be required
to join your call.

DIAL-IN NUMBERS:

Country  Toll Numbers     Toll Free Number
UK       020-7950-1261    0800-018-0669
USA       210-795-0460     877-474-8998