[8023-POEP] FW: 802.1AB LLDP TLVs for use with 802.3at DTE Power Enhancements

Below is an informal communiqué from 802.1

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Office: +1 603 222 8686

Mobile: +1 603 264 0146