[8023-POEP] August interim

Colleagues

I would like to update everyone on the schedule for our work.

  • We should begin balloting draft 4.2 next week.
  • During the July plenary we will review the comment we receive on 4.2.  If there are any changes to the draft and/or any new unsatisfied negative ballots, we will need to recirculate.
  • In the event that a recirculation is required, we will need to have an August meeting.
  • After August, I see no realistic reason we will need to meet again :(  I am presently attempting to negotiate a date at the UNH OIL offices for the second or third week of August.

We are down to the end, please remain focused so we can complete.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Mobile: +1 603 264 0146
Email: mike_mccormack@xxxxxx