P802.3af draft 1.0

For the last time the publication information for the first draft is:

I have been informed that as this document is now copyrighted IEEE, it will only
be posted to the protected web site and not the public area.  Therefore, do not
bother looking for it prior to the meeting as the password will be distributed
there.

There will be hard copies available at the meeting if you did not obtain one
this evening.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge of the IEEE draft distribution process.

Mike McCormack
(802.3af editor)