spectra for AC coupled diode discovery pulses

Title: spectra for AC coupled diode discovery pulses

As a follow up to the July meeting, I have measured the frequency content of the discovery process on our prototype.
The discovery process is running continuously during these measurements.

Please check it out at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/af/public/sep00/brooks_2_0900.pdf

The discovery process has very little energy above a few hundred kHz; less than 3 to 5 dBuV.
It is just measurable with a resolution bandwidth of 300 Hz.