RE: About the 802.3 September Interim Meetings

>I think changing the location is just as bad if not worse than changing the
>date.  Have you tried Providence, Manchester, Worcester, Nassua?
>Best Regards, Keith

I agree with Keith and others about KEEPING it in Boston
now that everyone is PRIMED for Boston.

However - like Keith suggests - Boston does not have to
mean DOWN TOWN.

There are plenty of facilities around the area.

I'll volunteer to help along with Keith - if you need it.

Cheers,

Hank
       Hope is the pillar that holds up the world.

*  Hank Zannini - FOUNDER        E-mail   Hank@xxxxxxxxx  *
*  Vice President Business Dev.  VOICE   +1-978-964-2222  *
*  Avici Systems, Inc.                                    *
*  101 Billerica Ave    Hank's Follow Me +1-603-890-5539  *
*  Building # 6                                           *
*  N. Billerica, MA 01862                                 *
*                          Fax Personal  +1-603-893-4613  *
*  http://www.Avici.com                                   *