Current Limiting

Hi again

as I read the current limiting emails, I realized that it is so easy for us as a group
to delve into the details as if we are designing by comitte while in fact the
implementation issues can be quite varied,

Not only we have the PTC that is slow, but possibly its threshold over temperature
will not match the silicon, them again, using silicon on the wire will prove that it
has its own challanges from the transient perspective, this is where we will start
with conservative and expensive solutions and converge on better devices with time.
my 2c.
that makes it 4c for today.
roger