Editor's conference call problems

My appologies, I can not get into the conference call, and I image that is the
same for all who planned to attend.  There is a slight chance, that since I was
a minute late, all ports were busy, so if the meeting took place without me, let
me know so that I can have the port reservation increased.  More likely, the
person who got the reservation booked a different day / time than I asked for or
provided a bad meeting number, I will get this straightened out if this is the
case.

A make up will be mailed shortly, expect this to be Friday or next week as I
doubt I will get this resolved before the European attendies leave for the day.

Mike

PLANET PROJECT will connect millions of people worldwide through the combined
technology of 3Com and the Internet. Find out more and register now at
http://www.planetproject.com