[802.3af] RE: Commenting on the draft

This time as the editor:

While I know that the whole world does not run Windows, allowing unformatted
text based comments greatly increases my work.  If at all possible, I would like
comments generated by the ballot tool.

The ballot tool does generate text files, and if comments are submitted in the
proper format I would never know whether they were generated by the tool or a
well engineered use of a text editor.  I will try to get the format of the tool
output to accommodate those who can not use the tool itself.

Mike McCormack, editor 802.3af