[802.3af] IEEE P802.3af DTE Power via MDI Task Force Interim Meeting

Colleagues:

IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD Interim Meeting

Monday, September 24th through Wednesday, September 26th, 2001

IEEE P802.3af DTE Power via MDI Task Force Interim Meeting

Portsmouth, New Hampshire (not Copenhagen, Denmark!)

Meeting Location:
	Sheraton Harborside Hotel Portsmouth
      250 Market Street
      Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801
      Tel: (603) 431-2300
      Fax: (603) 431-7805
	http://www.sheraton.com/property.taf?prop=636&lc=en

Reservations must be received no later than August 24, 2001.  The Hotel will
continue to accept reservations after the cut-off date on a space and rate
availability basis only.

INDIVIDUAL CALL IN:
Room Block:  University of New Hampshire: IOL - IEEE
	PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SPECIFY THE UNH-IOL-IEEE ROOM BLOCK.

Room					Single Rate	Double Rate
Run of House			$ 171.00	$ 171.00
Deluxe King Bedded Room		$ 171.00	$ 171.00
Deluxe Double Bedded Room	$ 171.00	$ 171.00

There is no meeting fee. Please make sure you book through the room block!

AIRPORTS:

	Pease International Airport - 5 Miles
      Portland Airport (Maine) - 45 Miles
      Logan International Airport - 55 Miles
      Manchester Airport - 55 Miles

C&J Trailways has a bus that runs from Logan to the Pease Tradeport/Airport.
	http://cjtrailways.com/

DIRECTIONS:
	From North: Take Exit 7 off I-95 South (Downtown
      Portsmouth). Turn left off the exit, for approximately 1/2 mile.
      Bear right at the blinking light. The hotel entrance is on the left.

      From South (Logan International Airport): Take Exit 7 off
      I-95 North (Downtown Portsmouth). Turn right off the exit,
      for approximately 1/2 mile. Bear right at the blinking light. The
      hotel entrance is on the left.

      From East (Manchester Airport): Take Route 101 East to
      I-95 North to Exit 7. Turn right off the exit, for approximately
      1/2 mile. Bear right at the blinking light. The hotel entrance is
      on the left.

The meetings will run from 8:30AM to 5:30PM Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
We will be resolving TD Ballot comments. We may end early on Wednesday if
all TF Ballot comments have been resolved.

At the 802.3 Closing Plenary meeting on Portland, the TF was asked, if
possible, to meet a during a different week than the Copenhagen Interim. We
have done so. These dates were the best available during the last half of
September.

Many thanks to Gerry Nadeau and UNH for hosting our meeting at such short
notice. Thanks also to Mike McCormack (aka Our Esteemed Editor) for his help
on this.

I look forward to seeing you in Portsmouth.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
President
Co-Chair, ESTA Control Protocols Working Group
Chair, ESTA ACN Task Group
http://www.esta.org
Chair, IEEE 802.3af DTE Power via MDI Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/af/index.html
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229